No oven? No worries! Whip out your trusty Airfryer to make some Keto Gratin! An amazing but simple recipe by @cherbonniex for anyone following that effective but CHALLENGING keto diet. Flavoursome, filled with all the goodness you need and a break from all that bland tasting stuff ;)
||40-60 minutes, Difficulty: ●●○○○, Serves 3-4
- 3-4 Slices of Bakening Keto Almond or Sandwich Bread, cut into cubes
- 1 Medium Salmon Fillet, deboned, blanched
- 1 Small Broccoli, cut into tiny bits, blanched
- 1/4 Carrot, diced, blanched (You can use cherry tomatoes for a tangy taste as well!)
- 2 Medium Eggs, beatened
- Light Sour Cream, 4 tsbs
- White and Red Cheddar or Mozzarella (Any melting cheese)
- Naturel Extra Virgin Olive Spray Oil With White Truffle (Sprayed onto baking paper, or simply spray onto ingredients for an extra flavour!)
- Mix in veggies, sour cream, some cheese, together with beatened eggs. Prepare and set aside.
- Prepare airfryer pan with baking paper. Give a few sprays of oil as a base to prevent sticking.
- For a non keto version, you may use potatoes or sweet potatoes as a gratin base! For keto-goers, simply use keto bread cubes! :) Toast the base ingredients in the airfryer at 200°C for 10mins until crispy.
For more inspiration and ideas, check out other recipes at our Bakening Studio Blog! Tag #bakeningstudio and @bakening.co for a chance to be featured next and receive $5 discount promo code for your creativity!
Back to #BakeningStudio Recipes