Taking our Keto Bread Mix to the next level is @kawaii.keto with these cute curry buns!
Filling recipe adapted from Easy Japanese Curry Bread Recipe (カレーパン Karé Pan):
- Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Onion, finely chopped - 240g
- Garlic, finely minced - 12g
- Ginger, finely minced - 8g
- Ground Beef - 300g
- Japanese Curry Powder - 2 Tbsp
- Soy Sauce - 2 Tbsp (if gluten-free, use coconut aminos)
- Ketchup - 4 Tbsp
- Stir-fry onion, ginger and garlic until soft.
- Let them cool before mixing in ground beef, ketchup, soy sauce and curry powder
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Mix 1/2 a pack of Keto Bread Mix according to instructions (check the qr code on pack)
- Divide the dough equally into 10 mini balls
- Flatten each ball evenly
- Put a spoonful of the filling in and fold the dough to form a ball
- Seal all the seams properly
- Bake for 25 mins and let it cool before enjoying or storing
For more inspiration and ideas, check out other recipes at our Bakening Studio Blog! Tag #bakeningstudio and @bakening.co for a chance to be featured next and receive $5 discount promo code for your creativity!