Keto compliant, clean and natural Cheesy Goodness? Sign me up! An exciting sharing by @adelineseo, a simple recipe that gives a whole range of texture and a perfect blend of ingredients coming together to form a mouth watering flavour bomb :P Not sure about you but I definitely can't wait to try this out!
||~ 40 minutes
- Bakening Keto Bread Mix
- Butter - 50g
- Chopped garlic - 1 tbsp
- Cream cheese - 120g
- Shredded parmesan - 1 cup
- Egg - 1
- Bake buns in the size of your preference with Bakening Keto Bread Mix
- Melt the butter. Add beaten egg, garlic, parmesan n parsley.
- When the buns have cooled, make cuts into the bun (8 parts). Make sure you do not cut all the way through to keep the bun in 1 piece.
- Cut small pieces of cream cheese and place in between the cuts.
- Spread the butter mixture generously on the bun. Ensure the insides are also well coated with the mixture.
- Drizzle more parmesan and cream cheese on top of each bun.
- Put to bake until the cream cheese is melted.
For more inspiration and ideas, check out other recipes at our Bakening Studio Blog! Tag #bakeningstudio and @bakening.co for a chance to be featured next and receive $5 discount promo code for your creativity!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device