LOVE your chocolate bakes but don't want to handle the guilt that comes with it after? You can now HAVE your treats fresh at home and EAT IT too!
Makes: vegan brownies, vegan cookies, or ovo-vegetarian cakes
- Super Simple: Just add water, oil, eggs -- it's that easy!
- Perfect for most health diets: Paleo, Vegan / Ovo-Vegetarian, Grain, Gluten, Dairy, No Refined Sugar / Low GI
- Be Creative without the hassle: Bake them into any shape you want: Cakes, Cupcakes, Brownies or even Cookies (2 styles to bake from: crunchy or the macaron-ish with a chewy center!)
- No Nasties: 5 Clean and Simple Ingredients!
- Keto version (brownies & cakes only) available here
What's more? Get inspiration by recipes from our Bakening Studio updated regularly to keep things fresh!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) How many portions can each pack make?
Each pack is 270g and can make either 16 bite-sized vegan brownies, 18 cupcakes with eggs, or 60 bite-sized vegan cookies! ;)
2) What other items do I need?
Some basic baking equipment like:
- 1 bowl + 1 spoon
- Weighing scale or measuring spoons and cups
- A baking pan about (greased or lined with paper)
- For Brownies : About 7 inch / 8 inch square pan
- For Cakes : About 6 inch diameter round pan
- For Cupcakes : Muffin pans
- For Cookies : Baking Tray
- An oven that can heat at 180°C
3) What kinds of chocolate bakes can I make them with?
You can make vegan brownies and cookies, or a soft chocolate cake with eggs or egg substitutes
4) How long can I keep them for?
If stored in the chiller/freezer, you can keep the dry baking mix for 3 months :)
Simple & Clean Ingredients
Organic Coconut Sugar
Natural Cocoa Powder
Our production facility is entirely free from grains, gluten, dairy, and legumes. Pls be aware that we also process these on the same equipment: Eggs, Coconut, and tree nuts (Almond, Cashew, Hazelnut, Walnut).